Please consider registering for patient services which allows you to request repeat prescriptions online. It will give you a list of your repeat medication which you just need to click and send. This is integrated into your patient record and helps us to process your prescription request easily.
If you already have your login details you can order your repeat prescription by clicking the image below.
How you can request a prescription;
- Online - please see the Patient Online Services page for more information.
- In person - drop your repeat slip in at reception with the required items clearly ticked
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope and we will post it back to you.
- By fax - fax your request to the surgery on 0208 319 8951
- From your pharmacy - if you use a regular pharmacy you can ask them to request your prescription for you; they will then also collect it.
Please note that Receptionists are unable to take a prescription request over the phone
For those on regular medication, we are happy to give repeat prescriptions. Please use the computerised copy of your last prescription; just tick the items required and hand it in. If your prescription request is received before 10.00am it will be ready by 7.00am the following working day. If received after 10.00am please allow two working days.
You may collect from the surgery or add a stamped addressed envelope. Please allow extra time at holiday periods i.e. Christmas, Easter etc.
We try to provide the most appropriate and the most cost-effective medication to our patients. In this endeavour we are guided by the Medicine Management Team at Bexley CCG.
Manage your healthcare provision online
CLICK HERE to download the registration form to register for this service.
CLICK HERE to login once you have your login details.
EPS (Electronic Prescription service)
The Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) is an NHS service where the surgery can send your prescription electronically to the place you choose to get your medicines or appliances from
What does this mean for you?
- Instead of visiting your GP practice to collect a paper prescription, your GP will send it automatically to the place you choose
- You will have more choice about where to collect your medicines from – a pharmacy near to home or work
- You may not have to wait as long for your prescription items, as there will be time to get your repeat prescription items ready before you arrive. If any of the medicines on your prescription are out of stock, they can be ordered in ready for you.
If you combine this with GP online services you can also order your prescription at anytime on a smartphone/tablet device.
These charges apply in England only;
- Prescription (per item): £8.60
- 12-month prepayment certificate (PPC): £104.00
- 3-month PPC: £29.10
If you will have to pay for four or more prescription items in three months or more than 15 items in 12 months, you may find it cheaper to buy a PPC. Telephone for advice and order on; 0845 850 0030. To order or renew a PPC online please click on the link provided. Buy or Renew a PPC On-line
There is further information about prescription exemptions and fees on the NHS website